Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Shit non-pregnant girls say...to pregnant girls.

Picture me in a bad wig with a valley girl accent.


I want to be cute when I’m pregnant.
How do you stand not being able to drink?
You should be enjoying how big your boobs are.
How do your pants stay up?
I had a friend who did an all-natural home birth.
I hear you’re supposed to do Kegels.
You know people aren’t circumcising baby boys anymore.
I couldn’t live without sushi for nine months.
Could you walk a little faster?
I bet you always get a seat on the subway.
Your pants have an elastic waistband?
When I have a baby, I’m going to take him everywhere.
Can I touch your belly?
When I’m a mom, I won’t let it affect my career.
Aren’t you sad it’s not a girl?
You know your vajayjay will never be the same.
I hear you poop right there in front of everyone.
Are you wearing grannie panties?
Do your Kegels.
I’m scared of getting stretch marks.
I can’t wait to dress my baby in all those adorable tiny outfits.
I can barely take care of my plants and you’re going to be a mom.
Can I see the waistband of your pants?
When I’m pregnant, I’ll eat only raw organic foods.
It’s so cute the way you waddle.
What are you naming it?
Why are you crying?
Are you doing Kegels right now?


If pregnancy were a book they would cut the last two chapters.
-Nora Ephron

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious, and so true, girls at work and I came up with something similar after watching all those you tube videos. Hey you ever need anything let me know, I have a wealth of baby and pregnancy knowledge, facts rather than opinions, it is what I do for a living. Hope you all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so funny how everyone puts in their two cents. Would love to chat with you!

      Delete
  2. the one about all natural birth scares me.

    ReplyDelete